Happy Mother’s Day! This is our time of year, moms! Celebrate yourself and the hard work you do all year for your family.
This is the hardest job you’ll ever love. Remember to care for yourself as you’re caring for your kids and give yourself a break. Be kind and loving to yourself and put your priorities on the to do list, too.
Here’s a round up of Mother’s Day Wishes and Wisdom, my favorite inspiring, funny, and encouraging posts for you to enjoy.
Put your feet up, have someone bring you a cup of something cozy and warm, and take some time for you.
Thanks for joining the Mother’s Circle.
- The Thank You Note that all moms deserve to receive. This is a post that gets a crazy number of hits daily, a definite Mother’s Circle favorite.
- Motherhood: Juggling Eggs – about all the things we’re managing.
- To find strength on those frustrating days when you feel like an invisible mom.
- Are you enjoying parenting? Here are 5 ways to enjoy parenting more.
- Especially for Mother’s Day – take these lessons to heart about why you need mommy time.
- We don’t need to be perfect (Thank God!) it’s good enough to be the world’s okayest mom.
- Homemade cards and thinking of our own moms and being a mom on Mother’s Day.
- The year we spent Mother’s Day in the ER …
Happy Mother’s Day!
© Copyright Leah DeCesare 2015
I love my Mother’s Circle readers and appreciate your support.
Thanks for every vote you give my by clicking on the image below.
Only one click per 24 hours – know I appreciate it!